We have exclusive vacancy based in Iraq\ Basrah, for one of our clients, if your qualifications and experience match it, or you know anyone who is interested to apply for this jobs, please forward your or his CV to ( [email protected]) With the name of the vacancy.
Position Title: Network Operations Specialist
Job description :
The Network Operation Specialist will be responsible for operational development and support of tier 1 Network solutions, such as wireless assessments, asset installation and tagging, site assessments, or network device implementations. This role will be key in supporting the implementation, support and on-going maintenance of company customer use of Network products and solutions.
The Network Operation Specialist will work to monitoring the company network during the working hours.
The Network Operation Specialist will work in a fast-paced services team, providing technical guidance to customers and sales on Network products and solutions and company services tied to those solutions.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology related field of study with a network engineering focus
• 3-5 years progressive responsibility and experience in Network Operations
• ITIL Foundation Certification, preferred.
• Networking Certifications CCNA or Network+ preferred.
• Good command of English language, written and spoken
• Ability to work alone and with a team.
• Working during the weekend and the holidays as per the job requirements
• Ability to work through issues and be creative about problem solving
• Familiar with Wireless LAN, Fiber optic and other networking connectivity technologies.
• Proficiency with enterprise networks using Cisco IOS/NXOS with a working knowledge of IP Protocols (TCP/UDP/ICMP) and Routing Protocols (BGP/OSPF/IS-IS)
• Good knowledge in Routing, Switching.
• LAN and WAN experience.
• VSAT experience.
• Microwave experience.
• Network security experience.
SES-IRAQ / Basrah
+964 770 608 8177 (Arabic)
+964 781 663 6271 (English)