Iraqi Local Company in Basra is looking for “Logistics Coordinator”
– An advantage to have previous knowledge in logistics, transportation, shipping, clearance, HSE, equipment, and procurement
– Male, Iraqi National
– Proficient in English and Arabic (written, spoken and comprehension)
– Excellent computer skills including MS Office with experience with some accounting programs
– Ready to work full-time in Basra
Roles and responsibilities:
– Coordinate with suppliers, vendors and staff members on ongoing and prospective jobs
– Maintain records, checklists and follow up on issues related to HSE and compliance
– Conduct research and identify new vendors and suppliers
– Coordinate local procurement efforts and maintain database of existing ones
– Visit the Basra city, Baghdad and other locations to locate the best sources of supplies and good required for internal use or clients.
– Monitor vehicle movements using IVMS tracking, ensure vehicles are properly fitted with devices, ensure compliance of drivers with rules, and develop reports when needed.
– Perform admin duties and support the logistical operations of the team when needed.
– File, scan and archive records related to equipment, vehicles, and personnel
– Support with applications submitted to the government for the issuance of passes or permits when needed.
– Work rotation: 3weeks on work/1 week off
CVs to be sent to: [email protected]